Become the best version of you
1. The Tall Ones (Donny)
2. Mental Block (Gus)
3. Stuff Curry (Adrian)
4. XLVB (Kris)
5. Ball Please (Jacky)
6. Pound Cake (Pardeep)
7. The Slam Squad (Ryan)
8. Inwards, Outwards, Edwards (Peter)
ELEVATE INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT
You can either pay via Venmo (Donald-Hui-1), credit card, or PayPal.
The last tournament of the season is the Elevate Invitational, which is open to other teams. The existing 8 teams from the Elevate Volleyball League will be automatically registered, and we will be accepting up to 8 more men's teams to form a 16 team tournament. There will be a cash prize of $160 for the champion!
Dates Sunday, 5/6/18
Time First serve at 8:30 am
Tournament will go until 6 pm
Cost $160 before 4/14/18 (early bird discount)
$175 starting 4/14/18
Register Complete the registration form below.
Location Los Medanos College
2700 E Leland Rd, Pittsburg, CA 94565
Questions? Email CoachDonny@elevateyourself.org
The Elevate Volleyball League strives to build a competitive adult volleyball league in the Bay Area that provides a professional, positive, and rewarding experience. Our long term goal is to develop this league into multiple divisions, where the post high school, post college, and working professional can play high level volleyball.
We are currently only offering a Men's Division. Once the Men's Division becomes successful with consistent participation and multiple divisions, then we will offer a women's division.
League spots are a first come first serve basis, so register your team soon to reserve your spot! Please read league information below.
5/6/18 (Elevate Invitational Tournament - open to all teams)
Time First serve at 8:30 am (doors open at 8:00 am)
Tournaments will go until 5 or 6 pm
Cost Early Registration Discount $1,050 before 12/24/17
Regular rate $1,125 starting 12/24/17
Location Mountain View Volleyball Club Facility
(477 N Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085)
There may be other locations in the Bay Area if
MVVC is unavailable. Non-MVVC locations will be
announced 2 weeks prior to each tournament.
The goal of this format is to provide a high-level, consistent, and time efficient experience for everyone.
1. 1 tournament per month on Saturday or Sunday from January - May.
2. Minimum of 4 matches guaranteed.
3. 8 teams per division. Top 3 move up, bottom three move down.
4. Warmup protocol: 5 min per team for the first game of the day, 3 min per team for every subsequent game after.
5. Pool Play : 2 - 4 team pools, each match is straight 2 sets to 25 points, cap at 30 (not best of 3), and pool rankings are determined by sets won and point differential.
6. Playoffs : Single elimination, best of 3 sets, no cap.
7. Game ball is provided (Molten V5M5000).
8. Tournament director will consult on rule disputes, seed teams, keep teams on time, and enforce league rules.
Registration is now closed! If you're a new team and is interested in registering a team for next year, please complete the form below.
League rules are in place to create a professional, competitive, and positive experience for everyone, so please do your best to follow them. Consistently violating league rules may result in being ejected from the league without refund.
1. Uniforms are required and must meet the USA Volleyball uniform requirements. Click here for uniform specifications.
2. 5 point penalty for teams who start late, so please be sure that all teams arrive early! Teams must have at least 6 players present to start a game. Additional players who arrive late must substitute into the game, and cannot start the set until the following set.
3. Clean up after yourself and do not leave trash behind.
4. Respect the rules of the facilities.
5. All players, including substitutes, must sign the liability waiver.
6. Demonstrate good sportsmanship.
7. Rosters must have a minimum of 6 players. Once a player is on a roster and plays in at least 1 EVL tournament for that team, they are locked into that roster.
Your spot be reserved once you submit full payment and complete the registration form.
NEW TEAM FORM